Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Green with....


....Envy.....I am envious of those who have all 5 of these gorgeous new stamps by Leanne Ellis, I really need pay day before I can get anymore lol. This card has been made following this weeks "Sketch Saturday" layout and I'm also entering it into this weeks "Passion For Promarkers" challenge whose theme is "All You Need Is Love"

Attention to Detail:


The image has been coloured with my promarkers: Lime Green, Pear Green, Coll grey 1-5, black, satin, blush and Dusky pink. I have highlighted parts of the image with lime green and black glitter from doodlebug.



I have created the layers on the card from the same sheet of dp which is an old Basic Grey design. I matted and layered it onto green card . The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment was created with my alphabet stamps, I finished the card off with a flourish of gems.

Ingredients:

Card - White, green and black (Paper Mill Shop).
Stamp - "Be One Traveller" Leanne Ellis (Funky Kits).
Design Paper - "Phiordilee" Basic Grey 12 x 12.
Extras - Cuttlebug Heart die, gems (Anita's), glitter (Doodlebug) flowers (Prima) and Ribbon (Stash).
Promarkers - as above (Joanna Sheen).





8 comments:

  1. She's fab - and nearly has your gorgeous hairstyle! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do just utterly adore this image!!!! Love her in green!!! the touches of sparkle are brilliant! such an atmospheric card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, what a fab image, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really stunning card, love the whole thing!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card andria.the image is stunning and i really love the striking colours and great details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour that green and wonderful card Andria.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.