Friday, 28 January 2011

Gwendoline


I've finally got round to making a card with my "Gwendoline" stamped image that's been on my desk for a few days. I've gone with a variation on an easel card, as it's quite a large image.

Attention To Detail:


The image by Kraftin Kimmie has been coloured with my promarkers: magenta, burgundy, antique pink, pastel pink, dusky pink, satin, blush, black, and cool grey 1-5. The wings have been covered with my sakura clear stardust pen so it really sparkles under the light.


The papers I have used are basic grey from the "Indian Summer" range. I've added prima flowers and made a swirl with some pink gems. I also added a Tim Holtz adage ticket and tucked it under the flower.


I also used brown card from the Paper Mill Shop and the gems are from an Anita's gem wheel.

Challenges:

Well as my card contains glitter and swirls of gems I am going to enter it into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge - Let it Shine. I'm also going to enter it into Oldie But A Goodies - Magical challenge.

12 comments:

  1. wowzer!!!! this is just stunning!!!! I love your colouring and the added sparkle on the wings....and the bling just finishes it off beautifully!!! gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card - i love those colours
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andria with such warm and nice colours! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card andria.the image is stunning and beautifully coloured.
    i love the warm rich colours and great details.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andria. Your card is realy beautiful.I love the colours you've used. And your colouring i gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, absolutely wow! Gorgeous rich colours too, which suit the image perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really stunning. Love the color palette!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, gotta get myself some Tim Holtz tickets, love the effect they give xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!
    Love the detail.
    Thanks for joining us at An Oldie but a Goodie this time and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beaautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.