Thursday, 20 January 2011

O.A.P Special


This card has been made to order for my Uncle's 60th Birthday in October this year. He did not want to have a party to celebrate, so he, my Aunty and my Mam and Dad are going to Gran Canaria for a weeks holiday. So once I'd found out this little piece of information and remembered I had this Bugaboo image, the card sort of all fell together lol.

Attention To Detail:



The image has been coloured with my promarkers: sandstone, caramel, peach, mango, orange, azure, skyblue, yellow, red, berry red, pastel pink, dusky pink, oatmeal, almond, green , blossom, cool grey 3,4 and 5. The tickets were stamped with my Whimsy stamp and then personalised with my alphabet stamps and distressed with my sandstone promarker.



I wanted to use warm colours on the card, but not too girly. I have also made a tissue lined presentation box to put the card inside.

Ingredients:

Card - Terracotta, ivory (Paper Mill Shop).
Stamp - Bugaboo Digi stamp and sentiment, whimsy ticket stamp.
Design Papers - Basic Grey & DCWV Taj Mahal.
Promarkers - as above (Joanna Sheen).
Extras - Gems (Anita's).

Challenges:

I'm entering my card into the following challenges.

Cards For Men - #2 Lets Party.
Craft Your Days Away - #1 Anything goes.
Die Cut Dreams Challenge - #81 Use a Digi (bugaboo stamp) and a rubber stamp (whimsy tickets) together.
One Stop Craft Challenge - #114 Card for A Male.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at DCD with this great mans card, great use of the sentiments, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card that image and sentiment is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just too fab!!!! Love the image!!! and the colours are just brill! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the fun image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card and box andria.i love the image, so great and the sentiment really made me smile.gorgeous warm colours too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria, what a fabulous card, I love the colours and the gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away and Card for Men, good luck with the challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, not sure I agree with the sentiment though, lol. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.