Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Thinking Of You


This card is a custom request for a Sympathy/Thinking of You card. The stamp is a Penny Black image coloured to look like poppies, the flower of remembrance. The stamped image was also heat embossed and coloured with pro markers.

Attention To Detail:


I heat embossed the stamped image with clear Krystal embossing powder to create a subtle sparkle. The promarkers I used are: pear green, poppy red, crimson and black.
The sentiment was handwritten as I did not have a suitable stamp.



I use my bird and swirls embossing folder to create the background to the card and the ribbon is from my stash.

Ingredients:

Card - black and white (Paper Mill Shop).
Stamp - Penny Black (Gliterpot).
Promarkers - as above (Joanna Sheen).
Extras - Cuttlebug, birds and swirls embossing folder (Glitter pot), ribbon (Stash).

3 comments:

  1. stunning card andria.the image is beautiful and i love the embossing.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!! wow this is just so gorgeous and stylish!!! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp and love what you have done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.