Monday, 28 February 2011

At Last



I have finally made a card...BUT...I'm not convinced I like it lol. My mojo has obviously gone somewhere good because it's showing Little sign of returning lol. Still I've had this LOTV image coloured for a little while and after having a ratch through my scraps box I came up with this card.
I am going to enter this into this weeks "Stamp Something Challenge - Something With Flowers" and "Stamps R Us challenge - For the Girls".

 Attention To Detail:


This image has been coloured with my promarkers: cool grey 1-5, cool aqua, powder blue, orchid, lilac, blossom, carnation pink and pear green, and I have decoupaged the teddy and the balloons for a 3d effect. I have added gems to the centre of the flowers for sparkle and highlighted the balloon strings with my clear stardust pen.


I have added some faux stitching to the card. No sentiment as it could be used for a birthday, mothers day, or thinking of you etc. The gingham paper is by Craft Creations and the white  and lilac card from the paper mill shop.

Well I had a nice little surprise from Mr Taxman on this months wage, so have ordered me some new stamps, flowers, ribbons and papers. So hopefully it will spark my enthusiasm and entice my mojo out of it's hiding place lol.

6 comments:

  1. wow, I love it!! Simply beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.the image is adorable and i love the gingham paper and fab layout ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The CAS design is wonderful, letting the image say it all. Love that you chose gingham checks and the faux stitching is incredible. The gems really set off the flowers. It's a grand card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is totally cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came around your blog. And I'm glad I did, because I really like your creations. :)
    There's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.