Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Sketch Saturday ~140


I was inspired by this weeks "Sketch Saturday # 140" layout and came up with this card. I've not yet added a sentiment as I can't decide what it's going to be, the card and matching ATC are for a swap.

Attention to detail:


The stamp is from my "Miss Anya Love" collection and she has been coloured with promarkers: Cinnamon, cocoa, burnt umber, crimson red, burgundy, cool grey 1,2,3,4,5 and Black. I have highlighted the beads on her necklace with my white gel pen and the heart with my silver stardust pen.


The design paper used on this card is from the Cupcake/celebrate 12 x 12 sheet range by Basic Grey, I have used red and white card from Papermill and the embossed panel was created with my hearts embossing folder and cuttlebug. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the lace edging was created with my Martha Stewart punch.


I had also intended to enter my card into the Creative Card Crew - whose theme was "Show us the colours of your country", my country being England and the colours of the national flag Red and White, but I've just missed the closing deadline lol.

I'm also entering the following challenges:

CES Challenge - #21 Bold and Bright.
Charizma Cards - #4 Valentines/Love.

6 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous!!! your colouring is amazing!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card.. love how the red stands out!! Thanks for sharing with us at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.i love the image and your colouring is superb.great layout and papers too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Miss Anya! What a great card you've made with her! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll come back again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.