Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Sketch Saturday Challenge #142



Finally got round to making a card, my mojo is not at it's best obviously needs this holiday as much as I do lol. I received this image as part of a swap and couldn't wait to colour her in, so decided to use the Sketch Saturday layout for the card. I'm also going to enter it into Totally Papercrafts Clean and Simple challenge as it has little embellishments (however delete me if in appropriate).

Attention to detail:



The image has been coloured with my promarkers: cornflower blue, blue pearl, cool grey 1,2,3,4,5, satin, blush, dusky pink, cocoa, burnt umber and chestnut.  The image is called "Waiting Tilda" and is from the Magnolia "Your so special 2011 range". I added 2 little gems to her shoes as fasteners. The sentiment which I thought matched the image is from "Lili Of The Valley".



The design papers are from the "Basic Grey Sugar Rush" pad. The embossed panel was created with my cuttlebug and roses embossing folder. I added some gems but wanted to keep the card quite simple. It could be used for any occasion really.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at TPC this week with this great card - Great image - love Tilda
    Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous isn't she! Glad you liked her too, yet another lovely card Andria. Enjoy your holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card andria.the tilda is so sweet and i love your lush papers and strong colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.