Friday, 11 March 2011

Friends Are...


"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

This card has been made for the March swap over at "Scrappers Delight", the theme this month is to make a card containing your favourite sentiment or quotation.

Attention to Detail:


The sentiment is a stamp by "Paper Makeup" stamps available at Quixotic Paperie. I stamped it onto a tag shape to tuck behind the main image to create the element of surprise. The gorgeous Teal ribbon is from "Ribbon Girl".


I used my "Flying Tilda" stamp from the Magnolia Fairytale Collection. She has been coloured with promarkers: Powder Blue, Blue Pearl, Cornflour Blue, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Satin, Blush, Dusky pink and Cool Grey 1. I used my clear stardust pen to her wings and wan and added a flourish of gems for extra sparkle.


The design papers I have used are by Prima from their "Botanical Collection" range, they are gorgeous :) and the heart pendant charm is also from the Ribbon Girl. I have kept the embellishments light as the card is being posted to the USA.

It's been a while since I entered any challenges so i'm going to enter Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes and Crafty Creation # 109 Baby Blue.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous but then you know Magnolia is my ultimate fav!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw wow, this is really beautiful andria.i love the sweet image and really gorgeous soft colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our Baby Blue Challenge! What a lovely card. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.