Monday, 28 March 2011

Game On


I have made this card for my Eldest Nephew Cieran who is 15 today. He is x box, PlayStation, Ds mad!. Opted for a monochrome colour scheme with minimal embellishments.


The stamped image is called "Game On" by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella and was coloured with promarkers: Satin, Cool Grey 1-5 and Black.

I'm not entirely sure who the DP belongs too, the embossed panel was made with my argyle embossing folder and cuttlebug. The sentiment was made with my alphabet stamps.

Cieran has his first day of work experience today in a local pharmacy, he wants to become a Dr when he leaves school but work experience in the local GP surgery was a no go zone.


3 comments:

  1. fantastic card andria.i love the fab image and brilliant monochorome colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab!! I love the monochrome look! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Andria! That stamp is so perfect for teenage boys, and the lettering goes so well with it too.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.