Wednesday, 9 March 2011

A Labour of Love


Boy has this card been a struggle to make! I'm not fishing for compliments but I'm really struggling lately with my cards, I know I haven't fallen out with card making ...BUT... I have no mojo or enthusiasm lol. We've had some family stuff going on recently so maybe that's just rubbed off on me!

Anyway...I started off following this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge layout for this card. The image was sent to me as part of a stamped image swap and I have used scraps of paper too.

Attention To Detail:


The image is called "Tilda with Peony" from the Magnolia stamps and she has been coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Lilac, Lavender, Amethyst, Aubergine, caramel, cinnamon, pear green and cocoa. I have added to little purple gem buckles to her shoes and added highlights with my white gel pen.



The calendar stamp is from "Lili Of The Valley" and was cut using my scalloped nesties. The design papers are basic grey and from the "Kioshi" range. They were a bit tattered and slightly ripped in some places, so I have distressed all edges to match. I used my Dahlia flower die to make the large flower and the smaller flowers are prima.

Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic andria.i love the pretty tilda and your distressed papers and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a lovely job with her Andria. Hope the 'family stuff' gets better really soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.