Monday, 14 March 2011

...Mellow Yellow...


Over on the Mad About Cards Forum we are having and Easter Card Swap/Circle. As I have about 7 cards to make in total I have chosen 3 stamps and I am going to choose 3 layouts and make several of each in varying colours lol. This is the first design I came up with, I'm still unsure (but thinking that's because of the really bold yellow). I have also made a matching ATC as a little extra.

Attention To Detail:


The image is called "Tilda With Flower In her Hair" and is from the "Magnolia Hoppy Easter 2010" collection. She has been coloured with promarkers: Buttercup, Tulip, Sunflower Yellow, Ivory, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Apricot, Cool Grey 1-5 and Black. I added 2 little gem buckles to her shoes and highlighted certain areas with my white gel pen.


The design paper is from "Craft Creations" and the yellow organza ribbon has been recycled from a gift set from "Lush". I used my circle and scalloped circle nesties and my roses embossing folder. The sentiment stamp is from "Lili Of The Valley". The flowers are from "Prima" and I added yellow stickles to the centre.




3 comments:

  1. That's lovely Andria - I know what you mean about the yellow though, I hardly ever use yellow because it always seems too bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.i love the yellow colours, really stunning and fab tilda and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the yellow is lovely - especially for Easter! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.