Monday, 21 March 2011

Sketch Saturday #147


Well I have made this card for my Aunty whose birthday is on Friday, I have used the layout from this weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge. The image was sent to me in a recent stamped image swap .


The image is "Tilda with a balloon" from the "Magnolia You're So Special Range" and she was coloured with my promarkers - apple, meadow green, maroon, caramel, cinnamon, satin, blush and dusky pink.


The sentiments are one stamp cut in two, the stamp is by "Penny Black - Wrap a Hug 3459D". The flowers are by "Prima" and the gems are from my "Anita's Gem Wheel". The design papers are from the "Prima - Botanical" range and the card from Papermill.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andria - love the colours and Tilda looks fab in green! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Andria, wish I had reached that level of colouring. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Andria! I'd say your auntie will be delighted!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria,

    I have been having a good look round your blog to catch up on everything I missed while I was away! such a fantabulous selection of cards!!!!

    Loving this one, I love how you have used the flowers and gems....so pretty!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet! I adore Tilda! And what a great little sentiment, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.