Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Sketch Saturday #148



Well I have followed the layout on this weeks "Sketch Saturday Challenge" for this card. I have a few friends turning 30 over the next few months, so thought I'd get started on their cards. I've not decided yet who this card is for so have not added their name to it yet, but know they very rarely visit my blog so I'm ok on that score lol!

Attention To Detail:


The image is "Vivienne" by Kraftin Kimmie, whenever I hear the name Vivienne I think of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman lol. ...Anyway she was coloured with my promarkers: Crimson red, shale, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, dusky pink, blush, satin, cool grey 3,4 ,5 and Black. I followed a fab tutorial by the talented "Coops" on colouring her hair and I'm pleased with the results, it's so much easier doing the shade first then the light first like I used too.


The red DP is by Basic Grey from the Sultry range and the black is by Bo Bunny. The gems and glitter are from my stash. The fantastic sentiment is from "Paper Makeup Stamps".

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Week #96 - For A Special Lady.
Craft Your Days Away Challenge - #16 For Mum or Special Lady.
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - #42 Special Birthdays.

9 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooh wowzer!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!! Love how you have created a spotlight on that fab KK image!! Loving the colours, such a fab and glam card, LOVE it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card andria.love the image and your striking colours and how you have put the image in the spotlight is just genius :D
    thanks so much for the link to my tut too hun ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that stamp! A very sexy card, and red and black is one of my favourite colour combo's

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting card Andria - someone's in for a nice surprise!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Crafty CardMakers this week!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous you know I love this image and love it in red xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sassy card!
    Great colouring and fab LO
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andria

    This project is simply amazing .. .. love her sparkly outfit and the way your image is standing in the spotlight!! Very inspirational.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I love how she's in the spotlight! Thanks so much for playing along with the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it saw it on facebook..gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.