Thursday, 28 April 2011

Love Grows


Evening all, it's been another scorcher here today, I've been out in the sun this morning until the postie delivered my new stamps, then I had to come in and ink one up :) . I have been inspired by this weeks "Cute Card Thursday Challenge" whose theme is Sketch, either a sketch from another challenge or your own. So I have attempted my own (hoping I've not subconciously copied ayone elses).

So the image i have used is "Love Grows" from "Lili of the Valley" stamps and was coloured with my promarkers; blue pearl, cornflower, powder blue, apple, grass, emerald, leaf green, maroon, soft peach, peach, shale, cinnamon, caramel, tan, cool grey 1,2,3,4,5, satin,blush, and dusky pink.



The design papers I have used  are all "Prima Botanicals", the ribbon is a scrap from my stash and the roses from "Wild Orchid Crafts". I made the swirls using beads from an old bracelet.


Challenges:

I'm entering this card into the following challeges:

Lili Of The Valley - #94 Love is in the air.
CES Challenge - #33 Spring colours/image



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Andria, that is gorgeous! Those papers are to die for and can totally understand why you had to go and ink up that stamp!
    Lucky you was able to enjoy some of the sun - I've been stuck in the office all day :/

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! I just love those soft colours! So, so pretty!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and pretty card...thanks for joining in the fun at CES this week...good luck in the draw :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image, love the colouring hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.