Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Sketch Saturday Challenge # 150


Well I have made this card following the layout at the new "Sketch Saturday" challenge. I used this gorgeous "Mo Manning" image which I received in a stamped image swap so not sure of the exact name.

Attention to Detail:


The image has been coloured with my promarkers: poppy, cardinal red, crimson, sky blue, azure blue, sandstone, caramel, pear green, cool grey 1-5, black, shale, walnut, cocoa, satin, blush and dusky pink. I have highlighted his cheeks with my white Sakura Gel pen.



The papers I have used on this card are all from the "Basic Grey Sugar Rush" range and I matted and layered them onto red and grey card from the papermill shop.



The embossed panels were created with my Argyle embossing folder and cuttlebug, the buttons and ribbons are from my stash and the lovely sentiment is from "Paper Makeup Stamps".

4 comments:

  1. I love this bright and funky card, it looks great with all the texure too. Awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Andria! I love that sentiment - it's so true!
    Great job all round!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Andria and it would so suit my eldest grandson card and sentiment. Anne (Danma)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous boys card andria.i love the fun image and stunning striking colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.