Tuesday, 26 April 2011

The Sugar Bowl # 58 Marlena's Sketch


Well I am enjoying my crafty day so far, here is my first make inspired by the sketch at this weeks "Sugar bowl challenge" I had a ratch through my dp folder and found these gorgeous Basic Grey papers and matched the card and embellishments.

Attention To Detail:


This gorgeous image is called "Be One Traveller" by Leanne Ellis at Sugar Nellie and she was coloured with my promarkers: cocktail pink, salmon pink, antique pink, satin, blush, dusky pink, lime green, pear green, cool aqua, powder blue, tan, caramel and cinnamon.


I added some buttons threaded with pink funky fibres and some pink gems for sparkle. I used pink card from  "Papermill shop" for matting and layering.


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers, the sentiment stamp is from "lili Of The Valley" and i think it matches the image, she looks like a dreamer to me.

Challenges:

I am alos entering this card into the following challenges;

CES challenge Blog - #33 Spring colours / images



6 comments:

  1. Andria, this is gorgeous, your colours are so pretty & the image is stunning
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love that image and you've chosen such lovely colours! BTW, I've got candy on offer until Thursday evening so why not drop by and take a look! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.i love the image , she is gorgeous and your colours and details are beautiful :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, just love the colour combo!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! Thank you for entering the Sugar Bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image (it was sold out the last time I looked - I must check if it's back in stock)
    The papers and "bits" are all gorgeous together!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.