Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Anyone For Cake


Hoooraaay, I've finally made a card AND I've found the lead to my camera lol.
I decided to try a side stepper card, I think I will make a few more, experimenting with  the sizes of the folds.

Attention To Detail:

The super cute image is from "Lili Of The Valley Stamps" and has been coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Cocktail Pink, Salmon Pink, Cool grey 1 to 5, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Walnut, and shale. She was highlighted with my white Sakura Gel Pen and clear stardust pen. The brown roses are from "Wild Orchid Crafts".


The sentiment stamp is also from "Lili Of The Valley", isn't it so sweet and so versatile too. The design papers used are from "A Piece Of Cake" stack and the brand begins with a D lol, got them in the sale at Dunelm Mill.


I also added the design paper to the inside of the card and the back. The ribbon is from my stash and has chocoholics anonymous printed on the reverse,lol.

Challenges:

I'm entering this card into the following:

CES Challenge blog - #35 Favourite Colour Combo (Brown & Pink)

Well Thats it from me, will catch up with all your blogs tomorrow as me eyes are shutting now lol. Night Night.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love these shaped cards.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    So pleased that you are back on track .. .. we won't ask where the camera lead was LOL!!!

    Gorgeous card and a great shape and colour combo.

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.great shape and i love your scrummy colours.stunning image and details too hun ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic Andria! I want to try that shape of card - it suits your image and sentiment perfectly!
    I love pink and brown together too

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, that girls cute and the sentiment is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Andria!! Love the layout and the colour combo is yummy!! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!! I do love side step cards!!! Love the yummy colour combo of this one, that image is so sweet as is the recipie and those flowers just finish it off perfectly! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.