Friday, 13 May 2011

Give It Some Welly



Well are we relieved that we are up and running again or is too soon to uncross our fingers and toes lol. Must've been a few stressful moments in Google HQ lol!
Anyway I've had this image coloured for a while now, I received it in the "MAC Forum Stamped Image swap" and I have been inspired by this weeks Charisma Cardz Challenge #19 which is "Under The Weather".


The image is stamp called "Rainy Days" by Little Claire Designs and was coloured with my promarkers: apple, leaf green, apricot, honeycombe, ginger, red and cool grey 1,2,3,4,&5.


The design papers used are My Minds Eye "Be-Loved Fond Flowers reversible 12 x 12" and I used these to decorate the inside of the card too.

The buttons and green and white Bakers Divine Twine are from "The Ribbon Girl" and I used my square nesties to cut out the image.

Challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - #19 Under The Weather.
Crafty Creations Challenges - #118 Anything Goes.




9 comments:

  1. ooo Love the card Andria and the colouring. We could do with a bit more rain down here so the wellies will come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card andria.i love the fab image and gorgeous papers and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a fun card! I LOVE your sentiment with the image - love these papers too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab Andria! I love the colours and the layout.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria, what a fun card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute!!! great image and I love the combo of DP's! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andria

    I am finally catching up after a hectic weekend and Mr Blogger's holiday!!!

    Loving your card here.

    Great image and gorgeous wellies LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! love this! the boots are adorable and your sentiment is just PERFECT! and look at you - even the INSIDE is gorgeous! :) thanks for sharing your fabby little creation with the Charisma Gals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining charisma cardz this week!
    Christel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.