Saturday, 28 May 2011

Uunder The Sea


Well If I'm not entirely happy with this card, if I could make it over again I would remove the roses. I have not followed a particular sketch but have used up lots of scraps of paper and card. I decided to go with the twisted easel fold as it's slightly different and a little special. Anyway inspired by "Passion For Promarkers" challenge all the 2's. My 2's are : 2 colours on image, 2 roses, 2 swirls of pearls and 2 swirls of gems, 2 stamps image and sentiment.


The stamped image is from "Kraftin Kimmie Stamps" and she has been coloured with my promarkers: Grass, Forest Green, Holly, satin, blush, dusky pink, mandarin, orange, aubergine, purple and coral. I have added some coral pearls to her headress and highlighted her cheeks with my white gel pen.


I added some gems and pearls in wavy  lines to look like the coral and reeds on the ocean bed. I used my square and Fleur De Lis square nesties and the roses are from "Wild Orchard Crafts". The sentiment stamp has been cut out with circle and scalloped circle nesties and is from "Lili Of The Valley Stamps".


The papers are scraps of "Basic Grey" and "Craft Creations" and the card is from the "Paper Mill Shop".
Anyway

Challenges

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

By The Cute And Girly - May Anything Goes.
Crafts & Me - Challenge #36 Gems & Pearls.
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes.
Passion For Promarkers - #101 2nd Anniversary (All the 2's).
Jules Crafty Snippets - #20 (just for fun).





7 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    You are certainly going at your snippets this week and this lovely creation must have used up lots of them.

    I haven't made a twisted easel yet .. .. this one looks great.

    Thank you for joining in again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way of using your snippets. Gorgeous card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card andria.brilliant shape and i love the gorgeous image.your vibrant colours and details are stunning.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck!!..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous twisted easel. I love the image and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. just gorgeous!! Loving all the pearls!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.