Monday, 27 June 2011

SOAR


Well it's taken me a wee while but I've finally gotten round to making a card. I was inspired by this weeks challenge at "Sketch Saturday" and had had the image coloured for a while so teamed her up with my "Prima Botanicals" papers and away I went.


The image is from "Lili Of The Valley" stamps and she has been coloured with promarkers, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg Blue, Powder Blue, Cool grey 1-5, satin, blush and Dusky Pink. Her wings were highlighted with my clear stardust pen and her cheeks highlighted with my white gel pen. the sentiment is from "Magnolia" stamps.



I have distressed the edges of my papers and card, and embellished the card with a rose from "Wild Orchid Crafts" and the buttons were from my stash. I distressed the "Tim Holtz Adage Ticket" with my sandstone promarker and added some blue gems. I also decorated the inside of the card in matching papers.

Challenges:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges

Craft Your Days Away - #23 Vintage.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous and magical!!! Love your muted colours and the fabulous flowers!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card andria.
    the image is beautiful and i love your fab layout and soft vintage colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time, hope you will join us again good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card Andria, I love the colours on this one and the fairy is beautiful

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for joining in our vintage challenge at Craft Your Days Away. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.