Monday, 13 June 2011

Tea Time


Well I'm not entirely satisfied with this card, but I don't know whether that's just because I'm sick of looking at it lol as I've tried upload the photos about what feels like a million times now and blogger said no!

...ANYWAY... I've managed at last.


The image is "Lili Of The Valley Stamps" and she has been coloured with my promarkers: Cocktail Pink, Salmon Pink, Antique Pink, Lemon, Pastel Yellow, Lime Green, Pear Green, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Tan, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1,2,3,4,5. I have highlighted her cheeks with my white gel pen.



I used my " Martha Stewart" Lace doily punch and added a charm and ribbon from the "Ribbon Girl". The design papers used are both "Basic Grey" and the sentiment stamp is also "Lili Of The Valley".



The flowers are from "Wild Orchid Crafts" and the Gems are from Anita's. The pink card used for matting and layering is from the "Papermill Shop".


4 comments:

  1. fabulous!!! I do just Adore this image!! Love the way you have coloured it!! love the papers you have teamed it with the gorgeous flowers and the tea pot charm! such a fabulous creation!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    Lovely to see you back in business.

    Your card is gorgeous .. .. so I can only assume you are just tired of seeing it after struggling so much to get it posted.

    I am pleased you persevered and managed to share it as it is beautiful.

    So many gorgeous elements and your image is coloured beautifully. Love your little charm too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i love it hun.the image is gorgeous and stunning pretty colours and details.the little teapot charm is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely stunning!!
    I love that image and the big rose is gorgeous!
    Love the papers too.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.