Monday, 4 July 2011

Celebrate


Well good evening all hope your all well, it's a mega busy week for me this week as it's the last week of term. School closes on Friday for 8 weeks YIPEEEEE.  Anyway I was asked to make a "Golden Wedding Card" so I followed this weeks "Sketch & Stash" layout.

Attention To Detail:


I used my "Love Grows" stamp from "Lili Of The Valley" and coloured it with my promarkers: Tan, Sandstone, Caramel, Cinnamon, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink. The papers I have used a "Prima ~ Botanicals". The card used for matting has been hiding in my stash for a long time and been neglected along with the gold heart charm (Recycled jewellery).


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers and left a blank panel for the sentiment to be written. My lovely new ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl".

Challenges:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch and Stash - #65.


7 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning!!!! I love the sepia colour tones! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is beautiful, sweet image, gorgeous colours and I'm loving the added sparkle:)

    Thank you for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card andria.i love the gorgeous image and your sepia colouring is superb :D
    fab papers and design too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luuurve the colours you've used on this pretty card. Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at Sketch n Stash. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so cute sweetie..!

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria

    Love what you have done here .. .. gorgeous colours and great shading of your image.

    Great finished look!

    Found the heart LOL!!!

    Bet you are really ready for your summer break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Andria! I love the way the gold theme runs throughout.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.