Saturday, 20 August 2011

Birthday Bear


This card is for my Brother who has his birthday in August, decided to go with a side stepper fold and used one of my new Lili Of The Valley stamps.

Attention To Detail:

The bear was coloured with my promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Gold, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Apple, Leaf Green and cool grey 1,2. I have added a few highlights with my white gel pen.


The papers I have used are from "First Edition - Animal Antics" (bargain 12 x 12 stack found at Dunelm Mill). I added some "Bakers Divine Twine and cream buttons" from "Ribbon Girl" and some gems from my stash.


The sentiments on the front and inside of the card are also "Lili Of The Valley". I always struggle with male cards, but I'm quite happy with how this one has turned out.

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:

Alphabet Blog - O - only 3 embellishments (I took this to mean 3 different types i.e. ribbon, buttons, gems. But if this wrong please scratch me off)

Colour Create Challenge - #77 Blue, Green, White, Red and Brown.

Cards For Men - #17 Anything goes.


9 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card♥. I believe your brother will be very happy for this card☺. Love the colour and the image is adorable♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Andria, love the fold and fab colours. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.the shape is brilliant and i love the image and those fab first editon papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andria, you have a lucky brother!! I love how you've decorated the inside all over too.
    (DT hat on now! lol) Great embellishments! and thanks for joining us on Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria

    This looks fantastic. Great shape and image.

    Fantastic colouring and shading!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this time, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card. Very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combo, cute image and the decorated inside. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Cards for Men and good luck.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.