Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Birthdays! :)




Well as today is my birthday, I've not done any crafting. I've been out for the day with my gorgeous other half, we have been to Muncaster Castle (Ravenglass Cumbria) and had some scrummy pub grub on the way home. So I thought I'd share a few photies with you all.



Last week of my holidays, hope to get some crafting done tomorrow, but for now it's a bubble bath and my new book, with a glass of wine and some choccies :)


not bad looking for 33 and 4 quarters lol!



4 comments:

  1. what beautiful pictures, and Happy Birthday I have one in 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Your pictures are wonderful...even the stocks! I envy you and all the lovely historical places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw belated happy birthday hun.looks like you had a brilliant day :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let Leon get too used to you tied up in the stocks!!
    Looks like you had a lovely day - happy birthday!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.