Thursday, 11 August 2011

Celebrate


Morning everyone,

I just wanted to share this card with you, it's another Birthday card . I used my new Prima "Melody" Papers.


I used this gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and paper pieced her dress, shoes and hat. The rest of her was coloured with promarkers: powder blue, duck egg blue, apple green, leaf green, cool grey 1, maroon, soft peach, oatmeal, pastel pink, dusky pink, satin, caramel and tan. I highlighted her cheeks with my white gel pen.


I used my cuttle bug, square and fleur de lis square nesties, and my roses embossing folder on this card. The sentiments on the front and inside of the card are "Lili Of The Valley" stamps.


I used the same matching DPs to decorate the inside of the card and the ribbon and gems are from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    Love your colour choices and layout on this one.

    Gorgeous inside and out!!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andria!
    The paper piecing looks fab on it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andria. Why o why can't I colour like that. I've tried the white gel pen and it just looks like a mess on my cards LOL
    Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card andria.i love the gorgeous autumnal colours and fleur de lys die and the image is so sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.