Saturday, 13 August 2011

Dreamer


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" ~ said Alice.

Whoo hoo on a roll with the posts, but this is the last one for this week .This is my second ATC for my "Fairy tale's" project. The photo doesn't quite do it justice as it's leaving a yellow glow. Anyway I used a scrap of white card edged with my "Powder Blue" promarker, layered this with another scrap of "Prima Botanicals" paper. The stamp is "Alice" from the "Alice In Wonderland" set by "Leanne Ellis" available at "Funky kits".


I stamped her onto scraps of an old book page and coloured parts of her dress with my "Powder Blue" promarker. I then added a swirl of blue gems around her and the word Dreamer. Dreamer seemed very apt for Alice, as if you've read the book or seen the films you'll know it was all simply a dream.


I added a scrap of blue card to the back of the ATC and the details.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and i should hopefully be back towards the middle of next week with the finished project.

Challenges:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - #116 Anything But A Card.


2 comments:

  1. fantastic atc andria.love how you stamped alice on to the book page.looks fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Andria! I can't wait to see the finished set!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.