Monday, 1 August 2011

Eskimo Kiss



Morning everyone, 1st of August already ! 3 weeks of my holidays gone :( BUT still got 5 weeks to go :) Yippee and a birthday in 29 sleeps lol. Well I though I'd make a conscious effort to add to my Christmas Card Pile as the list seems to grow by the minute so I followed the sketch at this weeks "Creative Inspirations" challenge.

Attention To Detail


I used this adorable Mo Manning stamp and coloured with my promarkers: Duck Egg Blue, Powder Blue, Cool Aqua, Patel Pink, Soft Peach, Oatmeal, Maroon, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Black and cool grey 1-5. I have highlighted their cheeks with my white gel pen and the trim on their coats with my clear stardust pen.


I have used scraps of my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers. I love this paper stack, I originally bought 2, one to use and one to keep in a drawer and stroke and sniff (I love the smell...I'm really not weired). I am determined to use up every last scrap too.

The flowers are prima flowers and the brads and snowflakes are from my stash (Found them hidden at the bottom of a drawer). The sentiment is Lili Of The Valley and I have personalised the card with names (My Brother and Sister-In-Law).

Challenges

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Inspirations -  #122 Sketch
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #93 Christmas In July.
Crafty Creations Challenge Blog - #129 Christmas In July.
Allsorts Challenge Blog - #114 Free and Easy.

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas card, I love it. The image is just adorable and your papers are fab.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely snippet card. I like the image and the wonderful layout.

    PS - Your profile made me smile. When you start choosing between food and stamps, then you know you have trouble. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous snippet card. Love the image and the DP is great.
    My maternal Grandfather was originally from Whitehaven and I`ve always had aa yearning to visit and see the place. Haven`t made it yet but I will one day.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card andria.the image is so cute and gorgeous papers and colours.
    stunning design too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria

    What a fantastic Christmas card. I love how you have personalised it.

    Gorgeous use of your snippets.

    Thank you for keeping me company again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! That stamp is adorable! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :)...Your work is inspiring...I love your cards specially this one :)...
    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andria,
    Gorgeous card, always love Mo' images, so so cute, thanks for sharing it witrh us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I've got this image and not used it yet cos I can never get the colouring right
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card in beautiful colours. Love the letters around :)
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for the last free and easy july challenge and good luck!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andria
    A gorgeous card beautiful colour's and love the image of Mo's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Christmas card. Something a little different from the norm . . .which is GREAT!
    Congrats.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous snippet christmas creation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - love Mo Manning images and the colour combination is great. Your not the only one to keep paper to stroke - it's a crafter's ailment :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.