Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Fairy Kiki


Evening all, hope your well?
How adorable is that image?
It's "Fairy Kiki" by Mo Manning for Stampavie and I jut could not resist giving her a home.
I have followed this weeks "Sketch Saturday Sketch  - #169".

Attention To Detail:


I coloured Kiki with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Turquoise, Marine, Apple, Leaf Green, lime green and powder blue. I highlighted he skin with my white gel pen and her wings with my clear stardust pen.



I used my "First Edition - Animal Antics" papers, the ribbon is from "Ribbon Girl" and I used my new "Tonic Studio - Butterfly" punch to embellish the card. The sentiment is by "Lili Of The Valley".

Challenges

I'm hoping to enter the following:

Creative Inspirations - #126 Text Me ~ they want to see text on your card but not just in the form of a sentiment (text on DP).



4 comments:

  1. A great card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Text Me Challenge over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's just too cute!!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andria

    A super sweet creation.

    A lovely image and the butterfly embellishments finish it off beautifully.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card andria.the image is super adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and design.those papers are lush :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.