Friday, 19 August 2011

Flirty @ Thirty


Well this birthday card is for a fellow Virgoan who like me has a birthday at the end of the month. The colour scheme was easy green to represent the Peridot which is our birthstone and black as it's classy.

Attention To Details:


I used one of my faves "Cheeky Glamour" stamp (Greetings Farm) and coloured her with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1-5, Black and Mint Green. I cut her out and layered her onto an embossed square, cut with my square nesties and fleur de lys nesties and embossed with my birds and swirls folder. I then coloured the embossed card with my mint green promarker.


The design papers I have used were a mixture of "Prima Melody" and "First Edition Animal Antics". I embellished the front of the card with some black sequins and green gems.


I have decorated the insert and added the sentiment "Flirty at Thirty".
Well I hope she will like it.

Challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - #26 Birthday Celebrations. - Missed the Deadline :(
Creative Inspirations - #125 Use Your Favourite Stamp.

5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Andria - I love those colours together, and that stamp is so cheeky!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card hun and a great stamp! Thanks for joining in with our Favourite Stamp Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.i love the sassy image and the striking colour combo is stunning.love your design too.
    i`m a virgo too, not long till my birthday now :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! :)
    Image is cute and colour combo is awesome ! :)

    Thank you for joining at Creative Inspirations :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.