Sunday, 28 August 2011

Icing On The Cake



Morning all.

Just wanted to share this card with you all. This card is going to be for the Head Chef at work Julie. She used to have a springer spaniel called "Benji" so it's even more perfect lol.

Attention To Detail:


The stamp and sentiment are from "LOTV" and has been coloured with my promarkers: cool grey 1,2,3,5, tan. caramel. cinnamon, holly, forest green, gold, tulip yellow, mustard, crimson, cardinal red, burgundy, satin, blush, dusky pink, blue pearl, corn flower and black. Parts of the image have been highlighted with my white sakura gel pen.


The design papers I have used are from the "Basic Grey - Wassail" pad, I have embellished the card with red and white spot satin ribbon from my stash, white lace from "Ribbon Girl", Burgundy flowers from "Prima" and ivory buttons from "Ribbon Girl".
The embossed panel was created with my snowflakes embossing folder.


Well thanks for looking, another card ticked off my list.


2 comments:

  1. stunning card andria.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab details and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria, this is gorgeous, love your bold colours, this is one cute image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.