Wednesday, 10 August 2011

If Carlsberg Fitted Baths


Good Afternoon, my mojo has still gone walk-a-bout, I had a brief spell of creativity when I was asked to make this card.
This is a quick make for the M-I-L's birthday next week. There is an ongoing saga with a badly fitted and faulty mobility bath and it's taking a while to get a new one fitted hence the card lol.


Photo is from Google images and I added some blingy bubbles to it. The "Design Paper" is scraps of  "MME Wild Asparagus", and the sentiment is computer generated.

I added some "ribbon girl crinkle edge organza ribbon" and some beads to finish the card.


I'm pretty sure she will see the joke (crosses fingers and toes) lol.

Challenges:

I hope to enter the following.




10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and brilliant idea.
    I hope the bath problem is sorted out soon.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, hope it all gets sorted!! My friend who is the SU demonstrator is happy to post out to you,

    http://imjustlovinit.blogspot.com/

    this is her blog and has email addy on it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andria

    What a fab and fun card .. .. loving what you have done with your image and that gorgeous ribbon!!! I am certainly needing some of that!!!

    Great use of your snippets that's for sure.

    Hope the bath saga comes to a successful end soon!!

    Thank you for joining in the snippet fun again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card andria.really love your unique design and sentiment and the blingy bubbles are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! That's brilliant Andria! I hope she sees the funny side of it!

    Sheena
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I hope so too as we're getting her some Lush bath bombs to go with it :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the humour of it and the ribbon is gorgeous - I like ribbon, oh, and spots too :) Hope Leon's mum get's sorted out soon. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I hope this cheers her up, and that the bath saga is sorted out soon!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.