Saturday, 27 August 2011

Poinsettia


Evening all, I wanted to share this Christmas card I've made this afternoon. the image is "poinsettia" from LOTV. I have attempted a shaped easel card, first time I've made a round card, talk about making things simple for yourself lol.

Attention To Detail:

This gorgeous image was coloured with my promarkers: blue pearl, cool grey 1&2, satin, blush, dusky pink, gold, tan, caramel, chestnut, burnt sienna, red, crimson, cardinal red, lime green, pear, forest, emerald and holly.

I've not used any design papers on this card, I've used my "snowflakes" and "Swiss Dots" embossing folders.
I've added some green spotted organza ribbon from "Ribbon Girl" and a snowman charm from my stash.

The snowflakes were created with my "Marianne Die", glittered and attached with foam pads for dimension. I have also added some green gems for extra sparkle. The card has been edged with my silver sakura stardust pen. The sentiment is by "LOTV".


 
Challenges:

I'm entering the following challenges:

Bah Humbug - #34 Here Come The Girls.
Charisma Cardz - #34 Glitter It.
One Stop Craft Challenge - #146 Anything But Square.






12 comments:

  1. Fab card Andria! I love easel cards and shaped ones are just that extra bit special!
    You're getting on well with your Christmas cards. I haven't even thought about mine yet!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the green gems as well. The more sparkles the better at Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card andria.i love the circle shape and your sparkly snowflakes and the image and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circular format, image and all that FABULOUS sparkle

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness so many fabulous entries at Bah! Humbug! this week and I'm struggling to comment due to three really long days at work plus I'm trying to get the house decent as I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow. Please forgive me for putting a copy and pasted message to everyone. I have looked at your card and it's just magical.
    Have a good week.
    Love from Ann
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the image and the shape and the cute little charm!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh, just stunning! Adorable image and such fabulous details. Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love everything about this card!! thank you for joining us at Charisma for this weeks glitter it challenge! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous easel card hun!!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful easel card. I love the image and you have colored it so nicely. The sparkly snow flakes are awesome and I love that snowman charm. Great Card.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely.Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.