Monday, 15 August 2011

Queenie


Morning everyone, hope this works it's scheduled as I'm in the north east.
This is the final part of my "Fairytale Swap" at "Scrappers Delight". I decided on Alice In Wonderland as my theme within a theme lol. The characters represent the fairytale and the text to represent the story (if that makes any sense to you lol).  I used the "Queen Of Hearts" stamp from my "Leanne Ellis Alice In Wonderland" set.


I stamped "Queenie" twice  and raised part of her on foam pads for dimension. I paper pieced her with some scraps of an old book page and coloured parts of her with my promarkers: cool grey 3,4,5, black, poppy red and gold.


I didn't use any DP's on this card. I've used off cuts of black and red card, I embossed the red card with my hearts embossing folder. I used some more scraps of text to create the ruffle and added a red ribbon from my stash.


I decorated the inside of the card to match the front and created a hidden pocket for the ATC's.
For more on my ATC's see here and here.
I didn't add a sentiment to the card, as I didn't really have anything suitable and I wasn't sure where to place it.



This card is now on it's way to Tracy in Scotland. I cant wait to see what I receive now.

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:

2 comments:

  1. That's fab Andria! I really love the effect the book pages give it and the whole set is great!
    I'm sure the recipient will be delighted!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she looks fantastic andria.i love the embossed hearts and striking colours and great image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.