Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Wedded Bliss


Evening everyone,

I've been working on this order all afternoon, it's a Wedding Card . I have followed the sketch at this weeks "Creative Inspirations" challenge.

Attention To Detail:

The image is "First Dance - Sugar Nellie" and has been coloured with my promarkers: cool grey 1-5, satin, blush, dusky pink, pastel pink,  tan, caramel and cinnamon, I have highlighted it with my Sakura white gel pen and silver stardust pen.


The design papers I have used are "Beautiful Bride Sentiment - Crestwood" it has a beautiful pearl sheen to it under the light  and has been matted and layered on grey and white card from "Papermill". I have used my heart die, birds and swirls  and music embossing folders. The ribbon and lace are from "Ribbon Girl" and the flowers and roses are from my stash.

I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers and the sentiment is from "LOTV". The personalisation was done by hand.

Challenges:

I'm entering the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - #127 Sketch.
Crafting for all seasons - #8 Bingo (Ribbons, Glitter/Shine, Flowers).
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! loving the pinstripe suit!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, beautiful colouring and the muted colours are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning andria.i love the image and your colouring is gorgeous.the pinstriped suit is fab and the soft colours and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, I just adore it!
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Card crew this week.
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andria your card is just lovely, so well put together!! Thanks for playing along with us at CFAS, we hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card hun! Well done with my Sketch! Thanks for playing this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.