Sunday, 21 August 2011

Worlds Greatest


Evening all, this card is for my Dad's birthday which also in August, the day before my Brothers. I have used my "Lili Of The Valley" stamp my new "First Edition - Animal Antics" papers.


I coloured the image with my promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Apple, Leaf Green and cool grey 1-5. I have doodled on the world greatest sign and also paper pieced the words and tie.


I have an insert into the card and used my "Lili Of The Valley " sentiment stamp and embellished the card with some beads and buttons.


So thanks for looking. Only got two more weeks of my holidays left and a birthday in 9 sleeps lol. Hopefully will get a good chunk of my Christmas cards done before then, already bought all my christmas presents.....

Challenges:

Hope to enter the following.

Crafts And Me Challenge - #48 Blues or Blue/Greens.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Andria! Love your wee added doodle!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    Another gorgeous make .. .. love your paper piecing.

    Great colouring yet again.

    Shame you had to mention that you have done all your Christmas shopping !!!! LOL!! How organised are you?!!

    Enjoy your last few days of freedom .. .. I can't believe how quickly the holiday has gone.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card andria.i love the image and your doodling and those animal antic papers are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic birthday card and woo hoo to having all your Christmas presents bought very organised. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.