Thursday, 22 September 2011

All the leaves are brown....


Evening,
 I've finally made a card, it's taken over a week as I've done it in stages, added a little bit, left it and done something else, came back to it and added a little bit more etc lol.
Attention To Detail:

I have used my "Magnolia - Lying Tilda" stamp and she was coloured with promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, apricot, honeycomb, spice, cool grey 1,2,3, khaki, pear green, satin, blush and dusky pink. She has been cut out and attached to the card with foam pads.

The design papers used are "Do Crafts - Eastern Promise" and I have added an embossed panel using my paisley embossing folder as to me it resembles autumn leaves blowing in the wind. The ovals were cut with my oval nesties, the sentiment stamp is by "LOTV".


The large leaves, were stamped onto scraps of DP's , the stamp itself came free with an issue of "Craft Stamper" magazine. I've edged the paper with my "Orange Peel - Stickles" and gems from my stash. The inside of the card has been decorated to match the front. 
Well My mojo still isn't fully returned, I'm working on another card, but keep changing the layout and my mind lol!

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:

Just Magnolia - #124 Fall Is In The Air Sketch.
Crafting For All Seasons - #10 Fall Colours.



5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time well spent Andria - it's beautiful!
    I don't often see you use Magnolia's, but you've coloured her brilliantly!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andria your card is just LOVELY. I got this image in July and I still haven't used it yet!! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at CFAS!! Rene' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card andria.i love the autumnal colours and fab design and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby!!! Love the embossing and the bling!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.