Friday, 23 September 2011

Autumn


Evening,
I'm back with another make to share. I have made some little notecards, the idea was inspired by an article in "Craft Stamper" magazine, my design is not identical it has been changed a little, so it's not a direct copy.

Attention To Detail:


I used the free leaf stamp that came with the magazine and coloured them with my promarkers: Spice and Burnt Orange. I then used my "crackle glaze" on the leaves to add a distressed feel, cut them out with my square nesties and layered onto the deep orange card. The sentiment is a "LOTV" stamp.


I used my paisley embossing folder to create the white embossed panel, and the two shades of orange card is from "Paper Mill". No design papers on this card lol!

Challenges:

I'm hoping to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - #101 Autumn.

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card from you Andria. Annex

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards andrea.i love the beautiful sentiment and gorgeous leaves and autumnal colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andria
    Both cards are beautiful ,love the colour's and embossing thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andria your card is stunning, the theme and colours are perfect for our Autumn challenge this week at CraftyCatz, thanks for joining us.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.