Thursday, 1 September 2011

Christmas Celebrations


Evening all,
I'm here with another Christmas card to share, this one is for my Aunt & Uncle. I have gone with an Easel card and grabbed a chance to ink up a new LOTV stamp. I opted for non-traditional Christmas Colours too.

Attention To Detail:

The stamp has been coloured with my promarkers: satin, blush, dusky pink, blossom, baby pink, rose pink, gold, sunflower, marsh green, pear green, tan ,caramel, cinnamon, blue pearl, cornflower and cool grey 1-3. The image has also been highlighted with my white gel pen and clear stardust pen. I have added some white flock powder to the snow and the fur trim on her hat and coat.



The papers I have used are Basic Grey and have been layered onto Papermill card. I have used my square, scalloped square, scalloped rectangle, scalloped circle nesties and Swiss dots embossing folder on this card. I have also used my Marianne Snowflakes Dies.  The personalisation has been done by hand and the sentiment is also by LOTV. I have added some glitter and pearls from my stash to the card for a little extra sparkle. Another card ticked off the list :).


Well I hope you all enjoy the weekend, I'm back to work on Monday, man the last 8 weeks flew by...Looking forward to getting back into my work routine though, just hope we don't get the predicted big freeze this winter!
Catch you all later

Challenges:

I'm hoping to enter the following:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - #35 Anything Goes.
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes.
Passion For Promarkers - Week #115 Flexible (Anything Goes).


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I just love the colours that you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at charisma
    this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
    Carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card andria.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card from you Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andria,
    This is such a sweet image. It looks perfect with those fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute card.Great attention to detail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.