Thursday, 15 September 2011

Happy Birthday Jane



Evening everybody, hope you are all well and have been lucky to have some sunshine today like us Cumbrians :) .  Thanks for all your well wishes and concern for my back. It's actually my Right shoulder and arm that's in pain, when I had my accident  2 yr ago I was hit from the rear, I was stationery at a round-a-bout giving way to a van and slightly twisted in my seat which is whats caused the damage. Have acupuncture booked  for a few weeks so should hopefully be on the mend.

ANYWAY....I have another decoupage card to share, no design papers and lots of white space on this one (Shock). This is another order for a 65th Birthday, I did look through my stamps but nothing jumped out at me, so I used this decoupage sheet and some punches.

Attention To Detail:


I have layered the roses onto 2 ovals cut with my nesties and layered them onto an embossed panel created with my roses embossing folder. I have embellished the roses and butterflies with my pink gems. The top right butterfly was made with my tonic studio punch, the bottom butterfly was sent to me and think it may be a die cut.


The name and the number have been made by hand. I have added an insert and verse to the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking, off to do some stamping now, got a massive Christmas project Underway :) .

Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #182 Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning andria.i love the white space and the decoupage and colours are beautiful :D
    i hope the accupuncture eases your pain hun,

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice for a change to go back to something you used to enjoy and these decoupaged cards are lovely!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.