Monday, 26 September 2011

Happy Birthday John


Evening Everyone,
It's getting late and I should really be asleep so I will keep this quick and to the point.
I was asked to make a card for a "65th" birthday so used the layout from this weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge.

Attention To Detail:


I have used this gorgeous "LOTV" stamp and he was coloured with my promarkers: Cool Grey 1-5, Leaf Green, Apple Green, Apricot, Spice, Crimson Red, Burgundy, Powder Blue, Duck Egg, Cinnamon and Raw Sienna. He has been highlighted with my clear stardust pen for extra sparkle.


The papers are from "First Edition-Animal Antics" and the inside of the card has been decorated to match the front. The sentiment inside the card is also by "LOTV".

Well that's it for now, thanks for looking.

Challenges:

Cup Cake Craft Challenges - #161 If You Go Down To The Woods Today.





11 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours, your fab colouring and the bling on teddy. Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake and playing with our sketch at Sketch Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.love your fab colours and design and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet!!! I love the gorgeous soft colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andria another lovely card from you.
    Have just discovered you have left the M.A.C. Forum - I will miss you on there but will keep in touch via your blog. Hope that is ok with you. Anne x ( Danma)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Anne, thats fine I have a few reasons for leaving MAC, but will keep my blog going :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet! That image is the cutest and the way you have coloured it is impeccable!
    Well done!
    I'd like to invite you to come enter my giveaway on my blog if you like!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the pint that the Bear is clutching in his paw - reminds me of my hubby on a Friday night!! What beautiful papers, and your colouring is great! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, I love the sparkle too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! :)

    Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and the glittery bear looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.