Monday, 12 September 2011

Happy Birthday Pat



I was asked to make a card for someone who likes Daffodils or Teddy Bears, so I had a ratch through my old decoupage sheets and found this flower fairy sheet. I used to be really into decoupage when I first started out card making and still indulge now again, although stamping has taken over.

Attention Top Detail:


I haven't used any design papers with this card, i have embossed some white card with my birds and swirls embossing folder and layered it onto yellow card. I have added some yellow spot organza ribbon from the "Ribbon Girl" and a few gems.


I have used my scallop circle nesties and stamped a "LOTV" sentiment inside the card, the inside decorated to match the front. I personalised the card with the name pat and added some faux stitching with my white gel pen.

Thanks For Looking.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card andria.the decoupage is beautiful and i love the embossing and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    A great make .. .. who couldn't love all those lovely daffodils?

    I must have taken ages (and a steady hand) to cut those sheets out!!!

    Hope your back is doing OK.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andria

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look around your blog to vheck out everything I have missed, such inspirational work as always!!

    This is a gorgeous card, love the colours, the embossing and the fabulous dimension you have created!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.