Thursday, 6 October 2011

Black & White Christmas



Morning all scheduled post from me as I'm (fingers crossed) Hopefully back at work today. The dizzy spells have not gone completely but the tablets are working thank god. Thought I'd share another tag with you, this one has used my "Octopode Factory ~ Christmas Tree Stamp". I've just discovered "The Octopode Factory" some really cool digis and rubber stamps if you like things a little out of the ordinary and the owner has just turned 18....Very clever lady :)


Anyway, I used black card for the label mat and added a panel of white. I previously stamped the white card with the "Happy Christmas" sentiment stamp also by "The Octopode Factory". I paper pieced the christmas tree using up lots of lovely black and white scraps and covered with crackle glaze. The tree was then matted and layered onto black and white card and added to the label.


I used my punch tool to create the whle and threaded through some black funky fibres and added a black bead. I really can't wait to use this stamp again and add a bit of colour and pazazz.

Anyway Thanks For looking.

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:

Cup Cake - #162 Black & White Christmas.
Crafty Cardmakers - #53 Anything Goes.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    Super cool and funky .. .. love this very much!!!

    Great background for that brilliant tree.

    Hope you are feeling much better now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool. I love it.
    thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool. I love it.
    thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab, original tag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Andria! It must look fabby in real with the crackle glaze on it too.
    I must invest in some octopode factory stamps, clever lady indeed!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant tag andria.i love the black and white tones and the fabb funky tree ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super Black and White project...love it.
    Thank you for joining the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandra
    xx
    http://homemadethoughtsandcardsfromabroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Christmas tree - great tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous tag. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andria! A beautiful tag for our B&W Christmas challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.