Monday, 17 October 2011

Christening Card



I have been asked to make a Christening Card for next month for a little girl, I already had an half finished card made in my stash, so added some finishing touches and a little personalisation.


I used this gorgeous little stamp from "Lili Of The Valley" and coloured it with my promarkers: satin, blush, dusky pink, cool grey 1,2,3,4,5, powder blue and pastel pink. I highlighted her with my white gel pen and clear stardust pen.



The design paper was from my stash called "Mon Couer by S.E.I" and I have added some white Satin edged organza ribbon from "Ribbon Girl" and a silver charm from my stash. The embossed panel was created with my roses embossing folder.


I have personalised the card with some "cart-US alphabet Stickers" and I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front. The sentiment I have used on the inside of the card is also an "Lili Of The Valley Stamp".

Thanks for looking :) .






3 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    A gorgeous personalised card. Definitely one that is going to be kept for always.

    Beautiful inside and out.

    I hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card andria.i love your embossing and pretty colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.