Friday, 14 October 2011

Christmas Gift Card


Afternoon  All, thought I'd share this Gift Card with you all, it matches the tag I made last week. My Eldest two Nephews love me at Christmas and Birthdays lol, they either get money and chocolate or Gift vouchers/cards and chocolate! Teenagers are soooooo hard to buy for!!! Especially Boys (love them really).


So I made this gift card with them in mind. Kept the design fairly simple and kept embellishments to a bare minimum and the black and white colour scheme suits boys and girls alike. Then I layered white card onto black and stamped the "Happy Christmas" sentiment stamp from "The Octopode Factory" onto it at intervals to create the background.


The "Christmas Tree" stamp from "The Octopode Factory" was coloured with my promarkers : black, cool grey 4 & 5 and highlighted with my white gel pen. This was layered onto the stamped background and the black ribbon is from my stash.

I have made a patching stamped panel for the inside of the card and used this to create a pouch to hold the money or gift card.  There is a panel on the back to write your message.

 

2 comments:

  1. this is stunning andria.the black and white is fab and i love the paper and tree :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.