Sunday, 30 October 2011

Christmas Gift For You....


Morning all, blimey what a long morning too. I woke up at 6am but with the clocks going back an hour it was really 5am. So now I'm watching re-runs of "The Good Life" while I type this up and then spending the rest of the day with Leon.

Anyway This is the Christmas project I've been working on all week, it's finally dry and has not fallen apart so that's a bonus. This gift box set out life as an old "Match Makers" chocolate box.


Too cover the outer layer of the box I used gold card from "The Paper Mill" I cut the top and the base slightly larger than the box. I edged this card with gold embossing powder and heat embossed it.


The design papers used are "my Minds Eye"and have been distressed, I added an embossed panel using my "Snowflakes" embossing folder. The stamp is by "Hampton Arts" and has been coloured with my promarkers: Burgundy, Crimson Red, Forest Green and Satin Pink. I have highlighted Santa's beard with my clear stardust pen and his hat with clear glitter.


The flowers I have added are from "Wild Orchid Crafts" and I have also added swirls of red and gold gems, I also added some gold stickles for Christmas Sparkle.


The inside tray of the chocolate box  has been covered with "gold Mirry Card" and I added a sparkly Brad to open it with.

Thanks For Looking.

Challenges:

Abc Christmas Challenge - V is for Vintage (heat embossing and distressing).
Charisma Cardz Challenge - #43 Anything Goes.



4 comments:

  1. wow this is fantastic andria.you would never know it started out as a chocolate box.i love the vintage santa and your rich gold colours are just stunning.love it :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is lovely Andria you are very clever. Annex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage project!
    Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our Vintage Challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.