Thursday, 20 October 2011

Good Luck Megan



Whoooo Hooooo one more sleep until half term, believe me this term is flying by, and the return to work will signal the countdown to Christmas lol. Anyway we are having a surprise "Baby Shower" at work tomorrow for one of the girls Megan. She is leaving to start her maternity leave and her little girl is due on the 14th November, we're all looking forward to meeting her.


So this is the card I have made to go with her gifts. I have used the gorgeous "Mo Manning Stamp - Fairy Kiki" and coloured her with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Apple and Leaf Green". She has been highlighted with my white gel pen and sakura clear stardust pen.


The design papers I have used are scraps of "My Minds Eye", "Basic Grey" and "Craft Creations". The flowers are a mixture of "Prima" and "Wild Orchid Crafts". The gems are from my stash and I used my oval nesties and rose embossing folder.


I have decorated the inside of the card with more scraps of the same papers and the verse is a "Lili Of The Valley" stamp.

Thanks for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:



5 comments:

  1. Hello Andria think the card you have made is gorgeous. Can understand how you are anticipating half term. Hope you have a great week off. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Andria .. .. what a fantastic snippet make .. .. and an extra special one too .. I hope that your colleague has a lovely baby shower.

    How exciting!!

    Definitely a creation that has used lots and lots of snippets!! Fabulous inside and out.

    Gorgeous flowers too.

    Thank you for sharing in the snippet playground this week and I hope you have a lovely half term break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card andria.i love this gorgeous image and your pretty colours and details are stunning :D

    xxx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria

    I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed checking out all your fabulous creations that I missed while I was on my hols.

    Love this, love the colours, your combo of papers...the embossed detail is just divine and the floral detail the perfect finishing touch. utterly gorgeous creation!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and snippet make, love those papers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.