Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Rockin Birthday Tag


Well this is the tag I made to go with yesterdays card. I used the same  "Rock Chick ~ Kenny K for Whimsy Stamps" and coloured her with my promarkers: Carmine, Magenta, Hot Pink, Cool Grey 1-5, Black, Forest Green, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink.



I drew round a ranger tag onto black card for the base, I then added a layer of hot pink card. I then used a "Star Stamp" that came free with October 2011 issue of "Craft Stamper" magazine and randomly stamped on the stars.

I used "Black Diamond" stickles to fill in the stars for added glitz and sparkle. I punched the hole using my punch tool and threaded through the silver ribbon and added a black sparkly bead.
Here's a photo of the card and tag together.


I think it would jazz up any present .

Challenges:

I would like to enter the following:

Craft Your Days Away - #30 Tag It.

4 comments:

  1. Love the card and tag Andria - you're so clever. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic tag andria.i do love this image and the striking black and pink colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and tag - love the black glitter.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.