Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Rockin Birthday


This card was made following the "Sketch Saturday" layout, but I'm not sure about it at all, kind of wishing I hadn't stamped the stars on it now. Can see me taking it apart and starting again lol.


The image is "Rock Chick - Kenny K for Whimsy Stamps" and she has been coloured with my promarkers: Carmine, Magenta, Hot Pink, Cool Grey 1-5, Black, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink. she has been highlighted with my white gel pen and silver stardust pen.


The Sentiment was hand drawn and also coloured with promarkers. The sparkly paper has been in my stash since the year dot lol and I havn't a clue who makes it. The star stamp came free with an issue of "Craft Stamper Magazine", the stars have been filled in or highlighted with "Black Diamond Stickles". The silver ribbon was sent to me in a swap and the pink and black card is from "Paper Mill".

I have also made a matching gift tag for this card, just waiting for it to dry and then I'll post some photos.

Challenges:

I'm entering the following:

Sketch Saturday - #175.
Creative Card Crew ~ Easel Card Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. stunning card andria.i love the fabulous image and your striking colours and design are gorgeous :D
    i hope you fee better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She makes a bold statement. Kenny K will be proud. LOL

    I adore the bright colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.