Monday, 7 November 2011

40th Birthday


Evening All, finally I have something to share.
I have followed the Sketch at this weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge and the papers on the inside and outside of the card are "Dove Craft Eastern Promise" .


The stamp is "Cheeky Glamour ~ Greetings Farm", she is very Marilyn Esque and was coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1 to 5, Black, Blossom and  Carnation Pink.She has been highlighted with my white gel pen.


The sentiment used on the front and inside of the card are by "Paper Make-up Stamps", the gems are from my stash and the black card is from "Paper Mill Shop".


Thanks for looking :)

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - week #180
Cupcake  Craft Challenge - Challenge #167 Textalicious (oriental script).

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like this! Gorgeous colouring and fab sketch! ;) Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday and Cupcake this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb card and great take on th echallenge, love the Eastern surprise :) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcakes and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andria

    A fabulous card .. .. love your image and gorgeous backing papers.

    Beautiful inside and out.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card andria.i love your stunning colours and design and the image is a real sweetie ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria

    Once again I find myself playing catchup in blogland. I have enjoyed checking out your blog and seeing your fab creations I have missed.

    This is gorgeous!! I love the mix of papers on this card. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card Andria - I so envy your colouring skills. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Andria, great use of the text paper and fabulous details.

    Many thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.