Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Krafty Christmas....Geddit :)


Afternoon all, well half past week already and 5 week today we'll be finished work for Christmas :), my presents have been bought since January and are now all wrapped up and waiting for Santa's elves to come and collect them for the big day!

So speaking of Christmas, I thought I would share this card with you. The image is super cute from "Lili Of The Valley" and was coloured with my promarkers: Forest Green, Holly, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Raw Sienna, Umber, Shale, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink , Yellow, Sunflower, Berry Red, Midnight Blue and Cool Grey 1-5. The image has also been highlighted with my white gel pen, white flock powder and iridescent glitter. The snowflakes were drawn on by hand, I was inspired to try this by Coops, as she is very good at doing this sort of background and it really brings her stamped images to life, go check out her blog :).

The Gingham paper is by "Craft Creations" and the card from "Paper Mill Shop", I used my "Marianne Dies" to create the snowflakes. I coloured the snowflakes with my clear stardust pen and I was going to give them a coating of crackle glaze so they appear icy, but at the moment I cant find it.  The ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl" and the buttons from my stash.


The sentiment used on the front of the card is from "Penny Black" and I have used my "Music notes" embossing folder to create the embossed panel. The inside of the card has been decorated to match the front and the sentiment is by "lili Of The Valley".

Thanks for visiting my little place in the web.

Challenges:

Passion For Promarkers - Week #125 Kraft and One Other Colour (can't actually enter as i've blue sky on my background :( )
PApertake Weekly Challenge - First Christmas....Card of The Year.

2 comments:

  1. stunning card andria.i love this gorgeous image and your snowy background and yummy details are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!! amazing colouring, and I love the gingham!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.